Our Mission: To enrich the regional community by performing and promoting high-quality, diverse choral music.
Our Goals and Vision:
- To provide choral programs accompanied by singers, instrumentalists, and soloists.
- To work with schools and cultural organizations in our communities and explore partnerships with them.
- To encourage younger singers and new audiences to get involved with our programs.
- Choral Scholar program for students in grades 9-12 seeking to advance choral skills. Participating students will have the opportunity to be part of a community choir while advancing their performance skills including following the conductor, using good choral diction, executing complex rhythms, matching pitches, sight reading, and singing in a variety of languages. Depending on programming, there may be opportunities for small group or solo performance and/or developing basic choral conducting skills. Chorus dues are waived and music is provided.
- White Mountain Youth Voices is a children's choir for ages 6-14. Children are introducing to choral singing with opportunities to perform with the adult chorus.
- For more information, contact Victoria Cole, Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org